Hilton Grand Vacations Call Center Team is hiring in Orlando, Florida!
Join us at Parc Soleil Resort and meet with the Call Center Recruitment Team.
Date: Tuesday May 21, 2019
Time: 5:00 – 7:00 P.M.
Location: Parc Soleil Resort – 11272 Desforges Avenue, Building 100, Orlando, FL 32836
Outbound Vacations Sales Advisor
Are you looking to grow your career and be rewarded for your successes? Don’t miss this opportunity to join our elite Call Center Sales Team and experience the perks of working with an industry leader! Hilton Grand Vacations is seeking highly-motivated, goal-driven sales agents who thrive in fast-paced, energetic environments.
In this role, you will sell vacation packages over the phone to Hilton Honors members and guests. As part of the vacation package, guests will be required to attend a Vacation Ownership preview tour and presentation where they will learn more about Hilton Grand Vacations. The ability to be punctual, build rapport, overcome objections and meet sales goals are vital to success in this role. Previous sales experience is a definite plus!
• As an Outbound Vacation Sales Agent, you will utilize warm leads to sell vacation packages over the phone to Hilton Honors members and guests.
• Meet weekly and monthly performance goals set by the department.
• Working in a fast-paced and energetic state-of-the-art contact center.
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Sales Recognition & Incentives for Top Performers.
• Paid ongoing training and opportunities for advancement within the organization. Industry-leading benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, Family & Team Member Travel Program, an on-site cafeteria and much more.
• New hires are eligible to receive up to $2,500 in performance bonuses. To learn more, please discuss program details with our recruitment team.
• Initial compensation is $11.00/hour or $120 per net package sold for your first 90 days, whichever is higher. Following the first payroll cycle after your 90th day of employment, you will move to the main compensation plan of $9.00/hour plus commission.
• Experienced agents with at least one year of experience average between $35,000 to $45,000 with top performers averaging $70,000+ per year.
To reserve your space at this event, please text Mery Perez at 407-342-8235