Hilton Grand Vacations Call Center Team is hiring in Orlando, Florida!
Join us at our Call Center office in MetroWest and meet with the Call Center Recruitment Team.
Date: Friday, January 17, 2020
Time: Please arrive promptly at 1:00 p.m. and plan on spending 2 hours with us!
Location: Hilton Grand Vacations MetroWest – 6355 Metrowest Blvd. Suite 180 Orlando, FL 32835
Hilton Grand Vacations is looking for YOU!
Want to help customers own their vacations? Want to join a hospitality industry leader? Hilton Grand Vacations is currently looking for friendly, motivated, goal-driven, detailed professionals to join our fast-paced and highly energetic Customer Care Team.
We offer great competitive pay and amazing benefits such as our Team Member Travel Program. At Hilton Grand Vacations, we encourage employee development through our Leadership Development Programs and promotions from within our fun, inviting culture. We want to invest in your future!
As an HGV Customer Care Representative you will:
- Answer calls from direct mail inquiries and guests with open-dated packages to arrange accommodations and tours for multiple property locations.
- Answer calls from guests who have booked packages to make date changes and respond to questions concerning their upcoming vacations.
- Provide complete and accurate information to guests on every telephone call.
- Deliver information pertaining to tour presentation, accommodations, premiums and promotions.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to dissatisfied guests.
- Enter data from inbound calls into the RCC system.
- Assist management with special projects relating to customer service.
- Ensure the privacy and security of confidential information about guests.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and motivated demeanor especially when interacting with Hilton guests, coworkers, and managers.
Perks of being part of the Hilton Grand Vacations Family:
- Benefits such as, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, and Team Member Travel Program.
- Work/Life Balance – we offer flexible schedules and no weekends (might change slightly based on business needs).
To reserve your space at this event, please email your resume to Katherine Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 407-575-4106.